Areas of Interest
- "New Conceptions of Gandhian Views of Social Change", National Seminar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Sponsored by University Grants Commission of India.
- "The Scope of Nuclear Testing as a Source of National Attribute", Indian Social Science Congress, Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- "Corruption- A Socio-Political Analysis", National seminar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Sponsored by U.G.C., New Delhi
- "The Status of Women Beedi Workers", National seminar, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Sponsored by the U.G.C. (Published as co-authored paper in the book Empowerment Of Rural Women Labour Force, By Dr. M.A.Sudhir, Anmol Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2002.)
- "Cyber-terrorism and its Implications on Public Information Systems", National Seminar, Annamalai University, Sponsored by the U.G.C. (Published as co-authored paper in the Madras Christian College Magazine, 2005-06)
- "Israel and West Asian Studies", National Seminar, Centre for South and South East Asian Studies, University Of Madras, sponsored by U.G.C., New Delhi, March 2006.
- Documentation assistant in the Hunger Project of the department of Political Science in Gandhigram Rural Institute (2001) [As part of the team in the Rajiv Gandhi Chair for Panachyati Raj (Indian Local Self Government) studies, Department of Political Science, Gandhigram Rural Institute]
- A study of common property resources- A case study of Nagayagoundanpatti.
- Caste-class nexus in panchayat elections with special reference to Pattukottai taluk.
- Role perception of elected village panchayat presidents with special reference to Nilakottai and Sanarapatti blocks of Dindigul district.
- University students' political awareness- A survey in Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- A study of political participation among the voters of Kamalapuram village in Dindigul district.
- A study on opinion of farmers and wage labourers on performance of village panchayat- A case study of Elanthapatty village of Thrichy district.
- An opinion survey on casteism- A study of Pallapatty village in Dindigul district.
- Passed the ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificates in the National Cadet Corps of India as an extracurricular activity of the undergraduate course in Political Science.
- Stood first in the inter-collegiate Boat-pulling race conducted by the NCC annually.
- Attended three Annual Training Camps of the NCC and passed out with the rank of Petty Officer Cadet.