Mental Health Awareness Month 2021
9 September – 10 October 2021
1. All entries must be based on the given theme.
2. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to abide by the competition rules and guidelines and accept the judges’ decision as the final one.
3. The last date for submission of entries is Saturday, 25 September 2021. Only those entries shared before the deadline will be considered for the competition.
4. Entries without registration will not be accepted.
5. Winners’ work from each category will be published in the SCS Magazine and YouTube Channel.
6. Kindly ensure that the work/performance is a creative, original one and that it is not plagiarized in any capacity from any source.
7. All events are restricted to only current MCC Students.
8. Students can only represent their departments.