M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D
Dr. Meera Rajeev Kumar completed her graduation and Masters from Anna Adarsh College for Women and M.Phil and Ph.D from Madras Christian College, under the guidance of Dr. P. Kingsley Alfred Chandrasekaran. She has joined the Department of Public Administration as Assistant Professor in the year 2012.
Areas of Interest
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Rights
- Police Administration
- Public Policies
- Soft Skills
- Crimes and Police Administration
- Human Rights and Juvenile Delinquency
- With Special Reference to Chennai
Participation in Seminars, Workshops and Conferences
- Workshop on Source-full Education: Transforming Educators from Textbook Interpreters to Fire-in-the-belly Visionaries”, conducted by Prof.(Dr.) Coomi S Vevaina, in Kuwait.
- Seminar on “The Teacher as Leader, Thinking Beyond The Curriculum”, conducted by Prof. Debashis Chatterjee, the Present Director of IIM Kozhikode, in Kuwait.
- Workshop on “Social Science Integration and CCE” conducted by Mrs. Aditi Misra, in Kuwait.
- Participated in the United Nations Simulation Conference, held in Dubai.
Paper Presentations and Seminars
- Presented Paper on “Child Welfare Policies in Tamil Nadu - An Overview”, for the Annual Convention of Department of Public Affairs, Presidency College, Chennai, at the University of Madras, in the year 2003.
- Conducted workshop on “Individual Skill Management”, for the students of Arts and Sciences for Department of English and Foreign languages, S R M University- in the year 2007.
- Seminars were conducted on “Leadership and Communication Skills”, “Role of Youth in the Society” in Kuwait.
- Published articles on “Leadership - Innate or Trained” in Newsletters of various organisations in Kuwait.
- Published article on “Quality Education: Focus on Solutions”, in Kuwait Times, a leading newspaper in Kuwait
- Worked as a Lead Coordinator and Educator of Social Science Department in Indian Educational School, Kuwait.
- “Best Outgoing Student” Award in Graduation and Masters in Anna Adarsh College for Women.
- Proficiency Awards received for “Organisational Behavior”, “Police Administration” and “Administrative Law”.
- “National Integration Award” for the Best Classical Dance Artiste.
InterestsDance, Music, Reading books, Sports and Computer.