M.Com., B.Ed., Ph.D
Dr. Vijayakumari Joseph had been teaching in the department for the past 15 years. She first joined the Department of Continuing Education teaching PGDBA class. She has been granted recognition by the University of Madras to guide PhD candidates. She has been teaching papers like Research Methodology and corporation finance.
Conferences/Workshop Participation & Paper Presentation
- Social Harmony &Good governance-National Seminar on 2007 march 5th & 6th- Dept. of Pub.Admn.Presidency college, Chennai, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports Government of India, Sriperambathur, Chennai.
- Economic transformation and urbanization- 2006 Dec.8th and 9th organized by Anna Centre for public Affairs, University of Madras, Chennai. UGC national seminar on Indian Urban Governance-Emerging Trends and issues.
- Housing Insurance- 2007 April 7-8th Dept.of commerce and Business studies, Cauvery College for women, Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu.
- Thematic Aspects of case study method-bharathidasan university,Dept. of Commerce and financial studies, UGC sponsored two day, Inter-National Seminar 20th & 21th January 2007.
- Moralistic approach to Ethics in Business-Sri G.V.G.Visalakshi College for Women, UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Corporate culture and ethical climate 29th September 2004.
- Impact of Disinvestment on India- St.Stephen College Uzavoor P.G.Dept. Of Commerce, National Seminar on the Impact of Disinvestment on India economy on 23rd, 24th and 25th January 2005.