M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D
Mrs. Hannah Frederick has done her Ph.D on the topic: “Foreign B-schools in India-A Study (Present and future scenario). She is a recognised guide for research leading to M.Phil degree in commerce by University of Madras.
Publications in Reserach Journals
- “Significance of tie up with Foreign Universities”, JM International Journal of Management Research Online Ed ISSN:2229-4562, Volume-2 Issue-4 June 2012 p. 245-255
- “Family Vs. Job: A study on Priority for a Smooth Work -Life Balance”, SJCC Management Research Review , ISSN No: 2249-4359, Volume 2 Issue No: 2 June 2012 , p. 15-29
- Impact of Foreign Education Providers in India”, International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT and Management-Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Open Access International Journal , Online Ed ISSN 2231-5756, Volume No 2(2012) Issue No. 7(July 2012) p.111-11
Publication in Books
- “FDI in Higher Education Through Foreign Education Providers with reference to foreign B-schools in India” in Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Indian Economy published by Excel Books, New Delhi, p.302-312 ISBN : 978-81-7446-843-7, February 2010.
- “Implications of Foreign Education with special reference to the performance of foreign B-schools in India by the year 2020” in India 2020 published by Excel India Publishers, New Delhi 2010, ISBN: 978-93-80697-13-0- 2010, p. 223-231, September 2010.
Papers published in Conference/Seminar/Workshops
- “Globalization of higher education in India due GATS”-NAAC sponsored conference in quality Management in higher Education” at NES Ratnam College of Arts & Science and Commerce, Mumbai-78, UGC sponsored National Seminar January 2009.
- “FDI in Higher Education Through Foreign Education Providers with reference to foreign B-schools in India ” at Lyola College(Autonomous), Department of Commerce (Shift II) on 10th and 11th February 2010.
- “Implications of Foreign Education Bill with special reference to the performance of foreign B-schools in India by the year 2020” at Womens Christian College (Autonomous), Chennai, National Seminar on 17th and 18th September, 2010.
- “Attainment of a smooth work life balance”, in the 64th All India Commerce Conference Organized by Indian commerce association, Pondicherry University, Dec13-15, 2011.
- “Expected changes in B-schools due to Foreign Education Bill-2010” at Delhi Business School, New Delhi at International Conference on 27 th May 2011.
- “Tie up with foreign Universities – Benefits verses Obstacles (Commerce and Management Perspective)”, In the National Conference on “Commerce Education in 2020- Evolving Relevant Teaching, Learning and Evaluation Pedagogies” organized by Department of Commerce Loyola College(Autonomous), Chennai, 2 nd March 2012.