Teaches Political Theory and Western Political Thought for the graduate program (B.A) and Constitution of India and Human Rights for the post graduate program (M.A) in the Department since August 1988. He also teaches Contemporary Political Theory and Analysis for the M.Phil students since 1998. Mr. Christopher Chandran is a trained facilitator in Human Resource Development and teaches a course on Personality Development for the graduate students. He provides training for School and College students in India and already has trained 1650 students in Human Resource Development since 2004.
- Ethnographic studies among Tribals in Tamilnadu
- Factionalism in Indian Political Parties
- Visiting Fellow of the United Board for Christian Higher Education, U.S.A. in Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong for Four months from January ‘2003 to April 2003.
- Leadership Seminar in Yonsie University, South Korea, August 2003.
- Leadership training in St.Olaf’s College, Minnesota, U.SA., February to June 2004.
- “Asian Politics” in the World Issue Dialogue, St.Olaf College, USA, 1st April, 2004.
- “Marriage and family values in India" in the seminar on Marriage and Changing Family Values in the World, St. Olaf College, USA, 15 April, 2004.
- "Economics and Political Changes Affecting Christian Higher Education in India", in the International Seminar on Higher Education in Asia, Organised by the United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia, Bangalore, August 2004.
- “Christian Identity in Higher Education in India” in United Board Leadership Seminar held in Yonsei University, Korea, 4-9 August, 2003.