Welcome to the admission portal of Madras Christian College, a premier institute in Higher Education. To make the admission process comfortable please read through the instructions and follow the steps:
- Use the online payment link to pay application fees and then use the "SB COLLECT REFERENCE NUMBER'' to fill the application form;
- You must provide atleast one valid mobile number and e-mail ID as admission office will contact candidates only through these modes;
- You are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations of the College, wherever given, for the smooth conduct of admission for the academic year 2016 - '17;
- Applications with incorrect information/wrong application fees (application fee details are available in the payment link) will be rejected;
- Selected candidates will be intimated through the mobile number and the email id given in their application form. The list of students selected for different courses will also be displayed in the College notice board and in the College website. Admission card will be sent to the email ID and if needed, a copy of the same can be collected from the Admissions Office;
- Admission to any course doesn't guarantee Hall/Hostel accommodation. Application should be submitted separately to the Dean of Students Affairs (DSA) for Hall (Hostel) accommodation after being enrolled to the course by paying appropriate course fees;
- The College does not accept donations for admission. If anyone promises admission on payment of Donation in cash or kind, it must be brought to the notice of the Principal immediately, if not, it will lead to cancellation of admission;
- Application procedure is fully online. No sale of application at the College.
- SC/SC(A)/ST applicants of State of Tamil Nadu who wish to collect free application can collect it from the College by producing original community certificate.
Contact numbers of Admissions office:
7395939703, 7395939704 & e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30 am - 1 pm and 2 - 5pm (Monday to Friday). 9:30 am to 1 pm (Saturday).