The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) monitors the quality parameters in Madras Christian College and ensures that the standards of excellence reflected in the vision and mission of the college are met and sustained.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Dr. T. Robinson, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., Ph.D.(Disability Sc.)