Welcome to the admission portal of Madras Christian College, a premier institute in Higher Education. To make the admission process comfortable please read through the instructions and follow the steps:
- Apply by clicking “Admission 2020 – 2021”;
- Fill all fields and click “PAY ONLINE” to complete application procedures (application fee will be automatically loaded while making payment);
- After successful payment, MCC ID will be generated and it will be sent to your mobile number and email ID;
- Use this MCC ID for further reference;
- One application for one course;
- You must provide atleast one valid mobile number and e-mail ID as admission office will contact candidates only through these modes;
- You are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations of the College, for the smooth conduct of admission for the academic year 2020 – ’21;
- Applications with incorrect information/wrong application fees (application fee will be automatically loaded while making payment) will be rejected;
- Selected candidates will be intimated through the mobile number and the email id given in their application form. The list of students selected for different courses will also be displayed in the College notice board and on the College website. Admission /Enrollment card will be sent to the email ID. Click here to know more about Enrollment procedure;
- Admission to any course doesn’t guarantee Hall/Hostel accommodation. The application should be submitted separately to the Dean of Students Affairs (DSA) for Hall (Hostel) accommodation after being enrolled to the course by paying appropriate course fees;
- Availability of Hall facility for first-year students is subject to government guidelines.
- The college does not accept donations for admission. If anyone promises admission on payment of donation in cash or kind, it must be brought to the notice of the Principal immediately, if not, it will lead to cancellation of admission;
The application procedure is fully online. No sale of application at the College.