ONLINE ENROLLMENT & CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION PROCEDURE
Your Admission is NOT COMPLETE after making payment of Course Fee.
Candidate has to proceed with enrollment procedures soon after making an online payment. Enrollment procedure must be completed on or before the date specified in the admission/enrollment card. Only after completing the enrollment process, admission gets completed. Admission gets cancelled if the candidate fails to complete the enrollment procedure on or before the date given in the admission/enrollment card.
What is ONLINE Enrollment?
It is a simple method of submission of details of students through an online form, which is the first step in the enrollment process. ONLINE enrollment has to be done by the candidate. For this, you need to log on to enrollment in MCC admission website and upload the necessary documents and save the documents. Once you finish the enrolment process you have to wait for further notification in the MCC website or in the registered Mobile /Email Id regarding Certificate verification.
What is CERTIFICATE Verification?
After successfully paying the fee and completing the online enrolment the students have to do CERTIFICATE verification. Certificate Verification is done by submitting the original certificates and other materials in person, at the venue specified by the admission office, in the presence of the parents or local guardian. Venue, Date and Time will be communicated through registered Mobile number and Email Id.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION: 2020 -2021
- Admission Card (2 Photocopies)
- Fees receipt (2 photocopies)
- Marksheet (s) – (Original with 2 photocopies)
(i) From Tamil Nadu State Board – Mark sheet
(ii) From CBSE – Mark sheet, Migration Certificate
(iii) From ISCE – Mark sheet, Migration Certificate, Pass Certificate
(iv) From Other Board – Mark sheet with Provisional Eligibility
(v) Submit Provisional eligibility certificate obtained from the University of Madras (applicable for candidates seeking admission, from Higher Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by all other state boards in India/Abroad other than Higher Secondary Examination of the Government of Tamil Nadu)
PG Program &M.Phil Program:
(i) From Madras University – Mark sheets with Prov.Cert. / Deg.Cert.
(ii) Submit Provisional eligibility certificate obtained from the University of Madras and Migration Certificate from the university where the applicant has graduated. (applicable to candidates from Universities other than University of Madras)
4. Transfer and Conduct certificate (Original with 2 photocopies)
5. Community certificate (Original with 2 photocopies)
6. 5 passport and 2 stamp size photographs
7. Declaration by Student and Parent/ Guardian
8. Copy of passport/visa/residential permit for International Students.
- Parent/local guardian must accompany the student at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Your admission will be automatically cancelled if fees are not remitted and enrollment not completed within the due date. Students who are provisionally admitted cannot claim for refund of fee if they decide to discontinue their course (Subject to condition)