The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) monitors the quality parameters in Madras Christian College and ensures that the standards of excellence reflected in the vision and mission of the college are met and sustained.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
G. Johanna Johnsi Rani
Composition of IQAC 2016 to 2018Composition of IQACName & DesignationChairpersonDr. R. W. Alexander JesudasanPrincipalTeachers to represent all level (Three to eight)Dean of HumanitiesDean of SciencesDean of Research & DevelopmentDean of Student AffairsDean of Women StudentsOne Member from the ManagementMr. C. SundarajBursarSenior administrative officerOne nominee each from Local Society, Students and AlumniDr. Sudhan ChristudossExternal ExpertOne nominee each from Employers / Industrialists/ StakeholdersDr. S. Alfred DevaprasadExternal ExpertOne of the Senior teachers as the coordinator / Director of the IQACDr. T. RobinsonCo-ordinatorInternal Quality Assurance Cell
Student Satisfaction Survey on Teaching-Learning ProcessDear student,Greetings from Internal Quality Assessment Cell (IQAC), MCC.
You are requested to fill in the survey questions assessing the teaching and learning process of your department.
Student Feedback on Teaching, Learning Process
Thank you for your cooperation.
Madras Christian College follows the guidelines of UGC as applicable to minority institutions
Madras Christian College