DEANERY, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Policy for Research and Development:
Deanery for Research and Development was established in the year 2012 at Madras Christian College to achieve high quality and world class research with the following objectives:
- To augment financial and infrastructural facilities for research and development in order to improve and strengthen research competencies at the Departmental level.
- To promote research and development activities in MCC such as organizing Workshops, Conferences, Seminars so as to improve the quality of research, to enhance academic excellence and social relevance.
- To establish an integrated and co-ordinated research environment amongst the departments to spread research culture.
- To facilitate collaborative research projects and activities with National and International Institutions, Industries and Other professional research bodies.
- To encourage research at M.Phil, Ph.D and Post-Doctoral level through provision of research Awards and Rewards.
- To motivate faculty and students to publish and to present research papers/articles at various conferences and seminars at National and International level by providing research and travel grants.
- To persuade the faculty members to publish Books, Monographs, Working Papers etc., by providing financial assistance and infrastructural research ambience.
Dean of Research :
Dr. G. Abraham Immanuel Ebenezer
Associate Deans - Research & Development
D. Armstrong Doss M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
D. Selvakumari (Mrs.), M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D. Phi Beta Delta